- All Fuel clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or in-person at the studio.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, or by calling
Other requirements and Miscellaneous
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their first class.
- You must be 14 years or older to take a Fuel class. If you are under 18 years old, we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in-studio in person prior to taking class.
- Fuel is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to Goodwill.
- Details of specific membership commitment and terms are subjec to change.
- All inquiries, freezes, and cancellations must be initiated via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.